Medicare (and Supplement)
Medicare ONLY covers manipulation of the spine
- After your Medicare deductible is met,
- Medicare will pay 80%,
- you will be responsible for 20%
If you have a supplement, it will pay the 20%
- Plans C and F WILL PAY your Medicare Deductible
- Plans A, B, D, G, and N WILL NOT PAY your Medicare Deductible
- Medicare Supplements always follow Medicare guidelines and WILL NOT PAY any charges that Medicare does not cover.
Charges Medicare does NOT cover are YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. We KNOW that Medicare does not cover these charges and do not submit them to Medicare. These charges will not be on your Medicare bill:
- Chiropractic Initial Exam (conducted on your fist visit)
- Chiropractic Re-exams (conducted if you haven’t been in for a while)
- Modalities (manual therapy, traction, muscle stimulation, ultrasound)
Replacement or Advantage Plans
Medicare Replacement Plans always follow Medicare guidelines and WILL NOT PAY any charges that Medicare does not cover. See list above.